Toyota Certified Pre-Owned
CARFAX is the most comprehensive vehicle history report available for Canadian and U.S. vehicles
- Branding (if the vehicle was branded as Stolen, Salvaged, Non-Repairable, Rebuilt, etc)
- Liens (all enforceable Liens in Canada and the U.S.)
- Odometer Fraud/Tampering
- Accident, Insurance and Claims history
- U.S. Vehicle history
- Registration Records
- CARFAX is electronically connected - live - data sources. This means data is always current and not outdated. Other services purchase data dumps periodically leaving the chance that recent important data is not included in their reports.
- CARFAX is the only service that provides consumers with Canadian lien and/or security interest information on vehicles. CARFAX is connected live to each provincial and territorial registrar responsible for maintaining these records.
- CARFAX is the only service that provides consumers with Canadian insurance and accident claims data. Through live connection to comprehensive databases that service the Canadian insurance industry, CARFAX provides data from 90% of Canada's private insurance industry. CARFAX also has a product that instantaneously searches the ICBC database for insurance claims data in British Columbia.
- CARFAX reports also provide consumers with data from one of the largest U.S. based vehicle history services - Through a live connection to Experian Automotive's 2 billion + record database.